The Larkin 3

The Larkin 3

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Larkin 3


I guess I should probably introduce who the Larkin 3 are.

We shall start with the cutest and youngest of the bunch, RORAN. Roran is our 5 month old ANGEL with BEAUTIFUL eyes! He is a sweet and loving baby who loves to cuddle with mommy and daddy. He likes music, movies, and computers. (anything that lights up and makes noise) He enjoys; watching mommy dance around the apartment like a total nutball, listening to mommy sing songs, and FOOD! He is currently, licking my arm, watching daddy play Dungeons and Dragons Online and mommy creating this blog.


Next we have the most handsome man in the world, CLAY.
Clay is a WONDERFUL man whom I love very very much! He is a wonderful daddy and a loving fiance! He is 28 years old and is a full time student at UVU. (SIDE NOTE, RORAN IS STILL LICKING MY ARM and looking up at me with a look that says "mommy, I'm gonna keep licking you till you feed me") Clay not only goes to school but he is working on taking lights down from Christmas. (He and his brothers and father own a Christmas light installation business) He is the oldest of 5 boys and comes from an AMAZING family! They have welcomed me in with open arms and that means the world to me seeing as I have very little family in UT.
And last but not least, KELLY (me)
I'm 27 yeas old and a full time mommy :o) I get to enjoy spending time with Roran here at home. I come from a family of around 15 that includes the family I was raised with (I was adopted), plus 2 half siblings, and 4 step siblings.

So I'm not a big blogger but I'm gonna give this a try (again)
Life is CRAZY with a 5 month old and a fiance in school! I'm trying to figure out how to keep this place clean but I'm loosing the battle!! Besides cleaning and keeping a 5 month old entertained, I'm trying to plan our wedding!!! :oD Clay proposed to me on Christmas morning and it was TOTALLY unexpected!!!! Needless to say, I cried!

We are planning the wedding for Sat, August 21st 2010. We chose August because that is the month we met and its when we will be heading home from Cali where we will be selling security systems this summer. Well, time to finish this post seeing as it is nearly midnight and we have to get up early cuz Clay has class at 10 and I'll be tending my nieces 14 month old son along with Roran :o)
More to come in the life of the Larkin 3

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on joinging! I have a blog to it is
    wurstenfam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fun to read you blog Kelly! :) I'm glad everything is going so well for you guys. Roran is so adorable, thanks for posting photos. This is a very busy time for you, but a very special time as well. It will be fun to keep updated with you through blogging, since we live so far away. :)

    ReplyDelete