The Larkin 3

The Larkin 3

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Crazy life!

Life is so crazy but wonderful! We moved into a two bedroom apartment here in Cali, so now Roran gets his own room! We have a 4 month old Pitbull who is such a snuggle bug! Roran is doing VERY well, he is crawling all over the place and gets into EVERYTHING! Clay and I have to check to see what he is playing with every 30 seconds lol. He is such a fun little guy! With all the craziness I had to put all wedding planning on hold and now I am trying to catch up! I only have about 7 weeks to get it all done! CRAZY!!!!!!
Clay is doing well, he is selling about 2 systems a week..... We need to bump that up to 2 a day though lol :o)
Sry this is so short, like the title says.... Crazy life! I'll try my best to do better!
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment