The Larkin 3

The Larkin 3

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The WONDERFUL world of Roran.

Roran has been doing VERY well lately!!! He is growing up so fast! He is ALMOST 2 years old!!! I am working on planning 2 parties for him. We will be having 1 party on the 10th down in Highland with family, and one up here on the 17th with friends. I am really looking forward to celebrating Roran's birth!!!!! I don't know what I would do without him. As with ALL children, he drives his mommy nuts but the second he looks at me with those beautiful eyes and wraps his arms around me giving me that sweet wonderful hug, I melt!!!! I love that little guy so much!!!

I am working on trying to figure out for sure what cake to have for each party. I might do the same one depending on how it turns out and if we like it. The choices are, a TRAIN cake that we will try to make look like Thomas the Train, a Rubber Duck, a Car that we will make look like Lightning McQueen, or Big blocks.. We are leaning more towards the Train because it is REALLY cute!!!

He has been talking a ton. He is saying full sentences!! He says some of the funniest things. The other night he was laying face up on clay's chest and he couldn't get up. He all of a sudden says "STUCK". clay and I were laughing so hard because of the way he said it. SO cute!!! Last week sometime he said "I will do it" .....

He has learned how to open the fridge. He will bring us his cup, then he will come back with the juice! lol Anyway, here a a couple pics and a few videos... I'll try to get more loaded on the computer... Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment